Vermont Works for Women website redesign (2016)
- Led website redesign project for Vermont Works for Women, bringing three websites together under the “mothership” brand in a consolidated, mobile-responsive, visually-engaging website.
- Met with stakeholders across the organization to best understand their functionality needs around recruitment, increasing online donations, telling our story, etc.
- Created & curated all content (copy, photo, video).
- Worked alongside local web development firm through all steps of planning, design, building, and launch (Oct. 2016).
- Populated the majority of pages during the building phase.
- Trained staff members on managing the backend of the CMS.